Company: Stolt-Nielsen Limited
Position: Supply Chain Intern
Location: Houston, TX
Description: Stolt-Nielsen’s Supply Chain Intern Trainee Program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your strengths and to build up a broad, international network, which will subsequently facilitate access to a permanent position within our STC organization. In addition, we will provide training on-the-job as well as external offerings. You will be mentored by members of the STC Operations team, who will share their knowledge and experience.
- Assist in daily operating functions for imports and exports: Bookings, loads, deliveries, track and trace, and updating AS400
- Technical skills training
- Time with Depot & Cleaning Station
- Participate in off-site and on-site training opportunities
- Participate in round-table mentorship lunches
- Continue to assist in daily operating functions for imports and exports including sales
- Assist SHE&Q manager in customer relations and quality assurance
- Assessment to develop a PDP
- Participate in round-table mentorship lunches including senior-level management
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a currently enrolled college junior/senior at an accredited college or university.
- Supply Chain, Maritime Administration, or other related Business majors preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus