Position: RMA Operations Specialist
Location: Burnaby, BC
Description: Fortinet is growing and we have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic operations specialist to join our RMA team!
- Build and leverage existing logistics services to improve overall flow and delivery precision of RMA inventory to defined regional countries.
- Manage and resolve custom clearance issues.
- Book shipment and prepare shipping documents including filing B13A, export permit
- Monitor existing logistics services performance and provide monthly report on shipping cost.
- Perform inventory transaction transfer in GP to ensure all transactions are recorded timely and accurately, to reflect a correct inventory position at any time.
- Conduct quarterly inventory count and be accountable for the outcome of inventory discrepancies.
- Work in line with Global Trade Compliance team to ensure export compliance and export application are completed with Canadian customs.
- Manage the relationships with Vendor on vendor RMA process and streamline the process.
- Apply RMA with vendor, manage open list to report overdue units and provide weekly metrics to monitor the vendor performance.
- Establish, document, and streamline processes internal stakeholders on process.
- Maintain department operating procedures and work instructions.
- Monitor inventory levels and prepare stock planning to ensure sufficient stock to support all RMA services globally.
- Share on weekly basis, the delivery milestones, and report any potential stock shortages.
- Works closely with Finance, Global Trade Compliance, RMA support department and project managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 experience in logistics
- Experience in international shipping and export compliance
- Technical knowledge of network security products
- Strong interpersonal skills – collaboration, presentation, influencing
- Rigorous mathematic and analytic skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Mandarin will be a strong asset
- Self-motivated with strong multi-tasking
- Experience in RMA, customer service
- Experience in reverse logistics process
- Experience in service provider management
- Working experience with UPS or other Logistics Service providers
- Working knowledge of Oracle or other planning/ERP systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft GP Dynamics
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and pivot tables