Company: Regulatory Compliance Coordinator
Position: Under Armour
Location: Baltimore, MD
Description: The Regulatory Compliance Coordinator will develop and maintain regulatory compliance programs that will ensure Under Armour retains a positive reputation and compliant importer status with governmental agencies.
- Resolve pending issues delaying Customs Clearance of cargo.
- Up keep of C-TPAT program and continued training of UA employees and supply chain partners.
- Maintenance of First Sale program including monthly reporting; collection of required documents; cross team collaboration; vendor onboarding; post implementation audits.
- Preparation of Export Invoices.
- Monthly KPI and financial reporting to Senior Leadership.
- Ability to apply product classification for footwear; apparel; accessory product types.
- Maintenance of Import Compliance manual and coordinating SOP’s.
- Post entry audits of U.S. Customs entries.
- Responsible for maintaining documents for correct record keeping and compliance.
- Responsible for keeping knowledge up to date on Trade Agreements, Trade Compliance and other complexities of International Trade.
- Answering internal customer inquiries.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience (preferably in apparel/footwear business)
- Familiarity with international shipping and manufacturing processes
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of a variety of software programs (specifically MS Office)
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Strong ability to multi-task; Works well independently to complete work accurately and on time on a consistent basis.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Technology – Proficient in using excel.