Export Sales Manager
We are seeking an Export Sales Manager for developing our export business in our View Camera for Welding product line, primarily for Latin American, European and east Asian sales. We feel we have a great new product for the market that needs a push to move it forward. We seek a flexible, entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to sell, sell, sell! As a service driven business we are looking for a customer-focused team player who excels at meeting ambitious goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a sales channel with specific Weld Industry contacts to assist Xiris in selling into key export markets.
- Build a consistent pipeline of direct sales opportunities.
- Support sales reps and agents with product information, marketing materials and sales tools.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies specific to each major export sales block.
- Actively participate in tradeshows representing Xiris (set up, solicit leads during show, teardown).
- Assist in closing deals with major accounts by travelling to export market in face-to-face meetings, as needed.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Promotes Xiris’ corporate vision and values to encourage teamwork, continual improvement, customer focus, innovation and good business ethics.
- Post Secondary education in Industrial technology or engineering (preferably in welding) with at least 5 years of sales experience.
- Experience in selling to OEMs, ideally in the metal fabrication industry.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English; good skills in second language desirable.
- Familiar with the latest best practices in welding technology.
- Experience in business development, sales and marketing outside Canada an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and troubleshoot a product from a systems-level perspective.
- Cross-cultural knowledge to enhance relationship building and business effectiveness overseas.
This position is to start in January, 2014 and location to be in Ontario, Canada. Applicants should reply to: email@example.com and reference International Sales.