Training and Certification Required
- Forklift- Counterbalance license
- Candidate who is currently working toward CPIM (Certified Production and Inventory Management) or CITP (Certified International Trade Professional) is highly desirable.
- Receive packages, unload and load trucks.
- Receive and record arrivals.
- Communicate with internal customer or external supplier regarding quality or discrepancies issues.
- Move/load parts to storage location.
- Review requirements and shortages for upcoming production run.
- Prepare materials for production; assist production/sales/service team with inquiries about part’s requirement, part’s identification and part’s history.
- Perform spot count, analyze materials requirements, transaction history and reconcile inventory.
- Prepare shipment: pick and pack customers order.
- Clean, organize work area and inventory area.
- Inspect fabricated parts based on engineering drawing’s measurements and initiate non-conformance report as required.
- Prepare inventory and other inventory related reports, analysis.
- Assist Sales and Project Management team with Logistics plans and quotes. Advise Sales and Project management team on international rules, regulations and other potential compliance issues.
- Plan, prepare RFQ/RFP, negotiate with service providers and coordinate logistics for international shipments. Prepare shipping documents as well as other regulatory documents.
- Assist/advise suppliers and customer on international shipments to ensure full compliance.
- Plan and Coordinate works of other departments to ensure that delivery schedule is met.
- Plan and Coordinate periodical inventory count.
- Prepare and update department’s SOP.
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS JOB BY E-MAILING YOUR RESUME TO TIM SIRINIVASAN: firstname.lastname@example.org