As a Material Coordinator, you will:
- Receive packages, unload and load trucks.
- Receive and record arrivals.
- Communicate with internal customer or external supplier regarding quality or discrepancies issues.
- Move/load parts to storage location.
- Review requirements and shortages for upcoming production run.
- Prepare materials for production; assist production/sales/service
- team with inquiries about part’s requirement, part’s identification and part’s
- Perform spot count, analyze materials requirements, transaction history
- and reconcile inventory.
- Inspect fabricated parts based on engineering drawing’s measurements and initiate non-conformance report as required.
- Prepare inventory and other inventory related reports, analysis.
- Assist Sales and Project Management team with Logistics plans and quotes.
- Plan, prepare RFQ/RFP, negotiate with service providers and coordinate
- logistics for international shipments. Prepare shipping documents as well
- as other regulatory documents.
- Assist/advise suppliers and customer on international shipments to ensure
- full compliance.
- Plan and Coordinate works of other departments to ensure that delivery
- schedule is met.
- Plan and Coordinate periodical inventory count.
- Prepare and update department’s SOP.
- Clean criminal record.
- English communication.
- Forklift licensed.
- Physically fit (some heavy lifting required).
- Detail oriented.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge (Excel)
- Experience with ERP system is a plus.
- Forklift required ( can take prior to offer; counterbalance electric)
- Candidate who is currently working toward CPIM (Certified Production and Inventory Management) or
- CITP (Certified International Trade Professional) is highly desirable.