Cargolution Inc. is a Canadian owned & operated international freight broker specializing in the transportation of goods. Our proactive partnership approach enables us to use our service expertise to the benefit of our clientele, even beyond their borders. Ours strategy aims to inform and advise clients on the various possibilities available in terms of storage, shipping and handling, customs procedures an the costs of existing air, land or sea transportation.
Cargolution is a passionate and determined team of dedicated individuals with a profound knowledge and considerable experience in the industry of Cargo Transportation. We have developed a coaching philosophy and particular approach towards customer service, which has awarded us the reputation we now have and will continue to build on.
We are currently seeking an International Logistics Coordinator for a key operations position involving all modes of transport.
- Minimum 5 year experience working withing a Freight Forwarding organization Road, Air or/an Ocean operations
- Working knowledge of US & CA Customs
- Strong English oral and written communication skills are essential: Bilingual English-French an asset
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy with tight deadlines while remaining adaptable to changing priorities
- A keen understanding of Import and Export documentation and procedures
- Excellent computer skills in a Window based environment
- Willing to communicate with customers and colleagues and provide excellent customer service.
- Post-Secondary Education is preferred
- CIFFA certification an asset.