Company: Sunblest Commodities Inc.
Position: Logistics and Purchasing Coordinator
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company Description: Sunblest Commodities Inc. in located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We import and distribute a wide variety of Organic and Conventional Dried Fruits, Tree Nuts, Raisins, Seeds & Grains to Industrial Manufacturers, Food Service Distributors and the Bakery Sector across Canada and the Western United States.
We utilize strategically located Third Party Distribution Centers to warehouse and ship our goods.
- Enter purchase orders for all ingredients sourced by Purchasing Department.
- Work with Purchasing Department to track status of incoming loads – Ocean and Domestic
- Coordinate with Customs Brokers to customs clear international and domestic shipments
- Coordinate with Domestic Carriers to arrange pick-up of domestics shipments – FTL and LTL
- Track incoming ocean cargo
- Track incoming domestic shipments
- Coordinate payment of ocean freight
- Advise Distribution Centers of any incoming goods
- Coordinate transfer of raw materials between Distribution Centers
- Record, monitor and manage inventory at Third Party Distribution Centers
Skills and Qualifications:
- CITP®|FIBP® Designation (Forum for International Trade Training) or CCLP Designation (Canadian Institute of Traffic & Transportation)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Logistics managing inbound/outbound cargo
- Proven experience using ERP systems to manage logistics and inventory.
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Can demonstrate solid analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage timelines
- Detailed Orientated
- Strong communication skills in English- written and verbal.
- A Team Player that enjoys working in a fast past environment
- Only candidates residing in Greater Vancouver will be considered for this position
If you are interested in exciting career position, please send your CV and Salary Expectations to: email@example.com