Position: Lead Compliance Analyst Trade Compliance Manager
Location: Altanta, GA
Description: Seeking a Lead Compliance Analyst – Trade Compliance Manager with significant experience in developing, implementing and managing corporate worldwide Trade Compliance Programs – particularly in the area of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Restricted Parties List screening, and export/import regulations/controls in Latin America and the US.
Oversees the implementation and enhancements to key compliance areas within AT&Ts Anti-bribery/Anti-Corruption and Global Trade compliance programs, including training, risk assessments and related documentation.
Primary region of focus: Latin America.
Candidate must be able to speak, read and write fluently in English and Spanish.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages Foreign Corrupt Practices (FCPA) and regional anti-bribery/ anti-corruption compliance plans.
- Develops and manages import/export compliance policies and procedures to cover export control requirements in the US, Canada, and Latin America. Advises businesses on US reexport controls.
- Assists in Americas on Global Trade Compliance policies and issues.
- Monitors and analyzes impacts of changes in regional anti-corruption and import/export laws and regulations on our existing policies and revises them accordingly.
- Implements/advocates company global anti-bribery/anti-corruption and import/export compliance standards in the region.
- Serves as regional point of contact to government officials on certain anti-bribery/anti-corruption and import/export matters.
- Submits various export licenses, permits, and reports to government authorities.
- Oversees Restricted Parties screening in the region and acts as a primary point of contact for Restricted Party List escalations.
- Proactively conducts regional anti-bribery/anti-corruption and import/export risk assessment reviews and develops action plans to eliminate or reduce risks.
- Reviews/evaluates anti-bribery/anti-corruption hospitality requests and third party due checks.
- Trains regional business contacts on anti-bribery/anti-corruption and import/export policies.
- Implements best practices.
- Drafts and recommends corporate global trade policies.
- Leads/assists special projects with a regional and/or global emphasis.
- Provides monthly reporting and measurements.
- Extensive knowledge of the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the requirements set forth, therein, and in the US Government issued: A Resource Guide to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Working knowledge of US trade regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations Experience implementing corporate anti-bribery and/or trade compliance programs
- Experience conducting risk assessments and implementing remedial actions
- Experience providing awareness training 7 or more years experience in the area of FCPA Compliance and export/import controls
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Fluent in Spanish
- US citizen
- Knowledgeable on the requirements of Brazils Clean Companies Act and other Latin American anti-bribery/anti-corruption laws and regulations.
- Knowledgeable on Argentinas and Mexicos export control requirements and other Latin American import/export laws and regulations.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a field related to international trade or international business.
- Masters degree, a plus.
- Technical background with experience in classification issues (ECCN determination), especially dealing with intangibles and encrypted software, a plus.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player with ability to work independently while meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to successfully taking on multiple tasks.
- Experience working with ERP systems and 3rd party software providers, a plus.
- Experience in web site management, a plus.
- Global perspective.
- Ability to speak/write in Brazilian Portuguese, a plus.