Company: Ashton College
Position: International Trade Instructors
Location: Vancouver, BC
Description: Ashton College is looking for instructors from all around the world to teach all or various modules of the International Trade programs. The International Trade programs prepare students for their career in International Trade by equipping them with the skills, knowledge and preparation necessary to succeed in the global market.
Instructors are responsible for:
- preparing lesson plans,
- leading interactive lectures,
- fostering interaction among students,
- preparing, administrating, and grading assignments and examinations, and
- being available to provide students with additional resources and support.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or related degree)
- 5 years of experience in the International Trade industry or related discipline
- 3 years of teaching/training experience
- Working knowledge of the current trends in the global market place
- Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Skilled in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional content
- Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic presenter
- Passionate about fostering relationships with students (an asset)
- Strong computer skills required
These are part-time contract positions. Multiple positions are available. The length of each contract position is determined by the length of the course that the instructor is teaching. Individuals must be available to teach at our campus, which is located in downtown Vancouver. Classes are taught Monday to Friday 8:30am – 11:30am and/or 12:30pm – 3:30pm. Instructors must be able to accommodate this schedule. We do have one position starting as early as January 26.
If you would like to be considered please submit your cover letter, resume, and copies of your academic and professional credentials to email@example.com. Applications should be submitted immediately. Interviews for this position will begin as soon as suitable applicants are found. Interviews for this position will begin in the first week of January.