Ashton College (FITT Delivery Partner)
International Trade Instructors
Ashton College is looking for International Trade instructors to teach all or various modules of the International Trade programs.
The International Trade programs prepare students for their career in International Trade by equipping them with the skills, knowledge and preparation necessary to succeed in the global market.
Instructors are responsible for preparing lesson plans, leading interactive lectures, fostering interaction among students, as well as preparing, administrating, and grading assignments and examinations, and being available to provide students with additional resources and support.
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in International Trade
- 5 years of experience in the International Trade industry
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Working knowledge of the current trends in the global market place
- Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Skilled in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional content
- Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic presenter
- Passionate about fostering relationships with students (an asset)
These are part-time contract positions. The length of each contract position is determined by the length of the course that the instructor is teaching. Individuals will teach at our campus, which is located in downtown Vancouver. Instructors will teach Monday to Friday.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be submitted immediately. Interviews for this position will begin as soon as suitable applicants are found for this position.