Company: ING Robotic Aviation
Position: International Sales Executive/Export Manager
Location: Ottawa, ON
Description: ING Robotic Aviation delivers airborne sensing solutions and much more. We developed our skills through extensive operational surveillance work with the Canadian military. From these beginnings, we are now providing a range of commercial services. Our clients are getting the right information, in the right hands, in a timely manner. We are at the forefront of a disruptive technological and operational change, focused on reinventing aviation. ING Robotic Aviation is a small but growing high-tech company, which has an informal internal culture that places value on teamwork, collegiality, efficiency, innovation and a high level of IT skill.
We are currently seeking to hire an International Sales Executive/Export Manager to assist in the expansion and diversification of our business, and to complement our Sales team.
- Work closely as a member of the Sales team, assisting the Director, Solutions with sales of both fixed wing and rotorcraft robotic aircraft, focused on export markets;
- Identify sales opportunities in key sectors such as agriculture, forestry, mining, public safety and utilities;
- Develop and maintain strong relationship within the UAV industry in the domestic and foreign markets;
- Provide professional and timely customer service and support to existing and prospect clients;
- Facilitate communications between production, marketing, and end users;
- Represent ING Robotic Aviation at numerous networking events and trade shows;
- Respond to ad hoc projects as directed by ING leadership.
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities;
- Prepare all export documents within required timeframe and schedule efficient shipping activities;
- Identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers;
- Ensure compliance to all provincial and federal regulations;
- Monitor all existing and prospective foreign markets and assist to identify appropriate business opportunities;
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities;
- Prepare required documents and prepare special labels for brands and ensure adherence to all shipping schedules;
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership.
- Must hold a university degree in Business Administration majoring in Global Business Management, or another relevant degree;
- Must be proficient in matters pertaining to export controls (requirement);
- Should possess significant experience in negotiations;
- Possess a high level of cross cultural awareness and knowledge;
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally as required;
- Hold a valid driver’s permit and passport;
- Bilingualism and working knowledge of other languages is preferred;
- Must be entrepreneurial and goal-oriented;
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the recruitment and selection process.
Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include International Sales Executive / Export Manager (Competition number 14111101) in the subject line, and mention the job posting on the FITT online network in your application.
Submissions will be accepted until November 23rd, 2014. Only selected candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted for the selection process.
ING Robotic Aviation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now Apply Now![/button]