Position: International Pricing Coordinator
Location: Montreal, QC
Milgram is presently seeking an International Pricing Coordinator to support the International Trade and Pricing team within a prosperous company that is experiencing tremendous growth. Milgram prioritizes family values and encourages it’s employees to suggest positive changes. The incumbent will report directly to the VP Sales and International Transportation, and will be working on a team consisting of 5 other team-mates.
Working with the import and export teams, the incumbent will be required to negotiate and provide rates for our clients and agents quickly and efficiently, while providing exemplary customer service.
- Negotiate competitive rates with our agents and carriers;
- Receive and analyze incoming rate requests and offer competitive rates and carrier options while taking into consideration the needs of our clients and agents;
- Issue specifications, produce necessary documentation, and keep information updated in our computer systems;
- Conduct a billing and cost analysis audit by producing a variety of reports.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least four (4) years of experience in international pricing (Import/Export – Air/Ocean);
- College diploma in logistics (considered an asset);
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Knowledge of a third language such as Mandarin or Spanish would be considered an asset;
- Organized and able to multitask;
- Recognized communication skills;
- A logical thought process, and love working with numbers;
- Open to using new work tools and technologies;
- Able to accept feedback and respond positively to criticism.