Company: Day & Ross Trade Networks
Position: International Logistics Coordinator
Location: Florenceville-Bristol, NB
Description: As an International Logistics Coordinator, you effectively perform the tasks assigned regarding all logistics related transactions between customers and carrier partners.
It is your responsibility to work as an effective member of the team to achieve a positive impact to our customer and corporate expectations. This position is all about collaboratively communicating and performing daily operations to meet goals.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Preparing Far East Ocean and Import documentation
- Prepare Ocean Bills of Lading, Prepare Advice Notes, Manifests
- Communicate effectively to ocean carriers, airlines and truckers to assure best service.
- Make Bookings with steamship lines and carriers
- Confirm bookings with customers and overseas agents
- Send pre-alerts to customers
- Coordinating/Communicating with overseas agents
- Invoicing/BillingTracking and tracing of containers
- Releasing cargo to consignees
- Arranging local deliveries for FCL/LCL shipments.
- Excellent Customer Service and problem solving skills
- Updating customers with the status of their shipment
Skills and Qualifications:
- College Graduate
- 1-3 years of Ocean /Air Imports experience in with an international freight forwarder in Canada
- Good communication skills & familiarity with all import processes and procedures
- Must be customer service oriented work well in a team
- Knowledge of Canadian Import Procedures
- Customer service and problem solving
- Post-Secondary Education – Diploma in Business or International Logistics
- Previous experience in transportation or logistics (international or domestic)