Firstchoice Group Canada
International Business Development Specialist
As an International Business Development Specialist you will:
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
- Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
- Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
- Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization.
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in import/export activity and procedures.
- Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations. Business Develpment & Market Research on Internet
- This is an entry level position and they will provide full training.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills
- Ideally suited for fresh graduates
- Must be Canadian Residents
- Have an educational back ground with degree/diploma in Commerce, BBA, International Business, Global Business Management etc.