Organization: Skip Hop Inc
Position: International Sales Assistant
Location: New York, NY
Skip Hop is seeking an International Sales Assistant to join our growing Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a well-established business that is constantly expanding our categories and product lines. This role supports the International Sales team by collaborating with various departments internally to gather, analyze, and process data to enable consistent and effective, fact-based reporting, forecasting, and decision making. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, who is self-motivated to seek and meet new challenges, and demonstrates a keen business acumen in all practices.
- Assists the inventory planning team in receiving international forecasts, sending order confirmations, and other sales input needed for inventory planning.
- Communicates consistently with customers and internal departments to clarify details regarding forecasting, orders, and other requests.
- Provides sales and distributor analysis, business review support, inventory analysis, and monthly account write-ups.
- Answers and distributes international email inquiries.
- Coordinates with product development and maintains product launches, coordinating timelines and sending production samples.
- Act as liaison to distributors to maintain communication with various departments including Marketing, Merchandising, Compliance,
- Accounting, and Quality Control/Assurance.
- Runs reports, updates excel documents and PowerPoint slides for the International Sales team and distributors.
- Updates and maintains organization of files, including images, document reports, etc.
- Creates and processes expense reports for International Sales team.
- Assists in International trade shows and coordinates International Business travel, including, but not limited to: International and domestic travel, coordination of flights, hotels, preparation of training and meeting materials, etc.
- Assists with other projects as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years’ experience in an analytical role; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Knowledge and interest of the global landscapes and markets required.
- Exceptional knowledge of business acumen and ability to think outside the box to find creative, innovative solutions to problems.
- Quantitative and analytical skills a must.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management and departments with diplomacy and tact.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines.
- Extensive Microsoft Office skills; ease with Pivot Tables, SUMIFS, and VLOOKUPs required.Please submit your resume and make sure to include a cover letter explaining your unique story and how you can contribute to Skip Hop’s success.