Position: Import Export Process Manager
Location: Mississauga, ON
Description: The Import Export Process Manager is responsible for the management of the national import deployment team responsible for import and co-packed finished goods, as well as the Deployment of finished goods to the USA.
Company Description: For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith’s, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt’s 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada’s most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action.
We’re also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Responsible for the supply of product across Canadian footprint.
- Ensure optimal mix and replenishment of internal warehouses.
- Actively lead the inventory deployment team to manage product supply.
- Ensure on time availability of product for Marketing and Sales initiatives across Canada as per Service Level Agreement(s).
- Meet product availability targets “on time in full”, Out of stocks and Customer Delivery Performance whilst maintaining transportation cost and visibility on carrier compliance.
- Monthly management, visibility and closing of month end activity.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business/Commerce/Manufacturing.
- 5 years in various Logistics/Manufacturing environments.
- Computer skills in APS Tools Microsoft Office and SAP ERP System.
- Excellent training and presentation skills.
- Deep understanding of deployment, replenishment and transportation processes and the interaction between the various stakeholders through supply chain.
- Six Sigma PDCA methodology