Import Export Administrator (internship)
ALDO now oversees over 1800 boutiques in over 80 countries around the world and it all started here in Montreal! The Aldo Group is proudly represented by 5 banners: ALDO, ALDO Accessories, Little Burgundy, Call it Spring/ Spring and GLOBO. Footwear and accessories are our specialty!
The ALDO Group is known for its passionate, productive and motivated workforce. This is because it is a company committed first and foremost to its people, providing the best tools and training to inspire a healthy work ethic and overall excellence. At its core, the ALDO Group believes that when one person grows, so does the company.
The ALDO Group head office is a bright, modern and pure space of over 210,000 square feet. Our campus is equipped with a cafeteria offering fresh and tasty meals, an immense atrium, a large shaded terrace, a café, a community garden, soccer and volleyball fields, a fully equipped gym, car wash etc. In all, a space that is as welcoming as it is stimulating!
- Coordinates shipments that leave from different countries to different Aldo designated locations
- Processes paperwork (ex: necessary documents for Customs Clearance).
- Communicates shipping related issues and developments to the concerned departments, update and maintain systems -data
- Run reports and ensure that milestones meet the acceptance range set up in the procedures
- Validate freight invoices
- Work on freight analysis and projects; compile statistics to help freight coordinator
- Communicate with other departments (accounting, warehouse, PO Management etc)
- Monitor that the freight related procedures are respected
- College / CEGEP degree – Import / export profile
- Excellent communication in French and English
- Problem solver, detail oriented, analytical and good organizer of time to meet tight deadlines
- Solid inter-personal relationship skills
- Must be extremely resourceful, work well under pressure and with no supervision
- Microsoft office, Excel, Word, Power Point