Company: CGI Group
Position: FSG Trade Finance and Supply Chain Business Analyst
Location: Toronto, ON
Description: CGI is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our highly successful Trade360 Application Team to help drive the expansion of our growing international trade finance and supply chain business. Working for an industry leader in providing SaaS solutions to Trade Finance clientele, you’ll enjoy the benefits of being a CGI employee, be challenged in your workplace and will align yourself with interesting global work.
- As a CGI Senior Business Analyst, you will translate the international trade finance and supply chain needs of the marketplace and our client banks into requirements aligned with the overall product strategy for the development group.
- This involves working closely and collaboratively with our client banks, turning their needs into requirements and developing functional designs.
- You will provide ongoing collaborative guidance and assistance to the development teams to ensure that the requirements are accurately implemented with our future strategy in mind.
Essential Skills Required:
- The role requires at least 3 years of Trade Finance and Supply Chain experience.
- Willingness to commit to the growth and success of the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions group, working closely with the development team to do so.
- Willingness to travel if required to support the business needs. Travel is less than 25%
- Proven ability to collaboratively work with client management and other staff to define requirements for sometimes new areas of business.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels.
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment where individual initiative and accountability is a given.
- An analytical and creative approach to solution design and problem solving.
- An understanding of technology and the development lifecycle is important.
- An understanding of object-oriented principles and modeling would be a plus.