Export Development Manager for Europe
Apply your strong organizational skills and attention to detail to coordinate and assist in the establishment and administration of effective and relevant export/import procedures and to develop exports to Europe (other than U.K) as Hipstreet’s new Export Development Manager for Europe.
- Draft export license applications
- Field export questions from customers, international distributors, internal staff, and governmental agencies
- Oversee export license administration including distribution, record keeping, management
- Meet with department manager(s) to identify and update departmental export compliance procedures
- Draft formal departmental procedures for Export Compliance Manual
- Complete Due Diligence for Vendor Certification requests
- Perform regulation research
- Enhance export sales into Europe, and manage export accounts.
Salary will be based on the experience of applicant.
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduated in the last four years)
- Preferably, a Masters in marketing and sales( exports)
- One to two years of office experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Having 2-3 yrs. post experience
- Has knowledge of European Market, and have first-hand experience in Sales and marketing
- Available immediate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.