Company: A&A Contract Custom Brokers Ltd.
Position: Customs Clearance Coordinator
Location: Surrey, BC
Description: We are currently seeking a highly organized and motivated Customs Clearance Coordinator to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic team environment and are detail oriented, then we want to hear from you! This position is 32.5 hours per week and a Monday to Friday evening shift from 5pm to 12am.
You thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and time sensitive environment. Most importantly, you always go the distance to make it happen for our customers.
- To review documentation and prepare customs release entries for processing.
- To take phone calls or deal with customers in person.
- To communicate with carriers, customers, and/or other government agencies for missing information or required documents.
- To enter data into the computer system with speed and accuracy.
- To complete files within the specified time frame.
- To answer customers’ inquiries in a professional manner.
- Timely processing of paperwork.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional communication both verbal and written.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written),
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Enjoy new challenges and working in a fast-paced busy environment.
- Ability to problem solve proactively.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Team player.
- Strong organizational abilities, flexible and reliable.
- Detail oriented, eager to learn and do, resourceful and focused.
- Ability to multi-task; lots of initiative.
- Good computer knowledge and skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to grow.
- Must have customs or industry background experience.
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Post secondary or business courses in related industry are an asset.
- CCS Designate an asset