The Bissett School of Business, Mount Royal University
Assistant Professor, International Business
New faculty are hired into one of two work patterns:
- The teaching/scholarship/service (TSS) pattern has a focus on teaching with the requirement that the faculty member be involved in a research program as well as service to the Mount Royal community.
- The teaching/service (TS) pattern has a focus on teaching and service only.
There is an option to change work patterns after tenure. Candidates should be prepared to maintain active liaison with industry partners or professional associations and be involved with course and program development.
As an Assistant Professor, you will:
- Teach in the area of International Business and Supply Chain Management
- Be prepared to maintain active liaison with business representatives and organizations.
- A candidate with an interest in pursuing scholarship would be preferred.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Good work ethic
- Minimum of three years’ business experience
- Teaching experience at the post secondary level
- Consideration will be given to combination of a Masters level credential, professional designation (including CITP│FIBP) and relevant international expertise
- It would be an asset to have experience in Cross Cultural Management, Supply Chain, Global Business Environment, and International Marketing
A complete dossier including curriculum vitae, the names and contact information for three (3) references, and evidence of teaching excellence should be submitted quoting competition #D6518ES.