Assistant Product Manager
As a Assistant Product Manager, you will:
- Deliver product initiatives and change based on Canada Post’s international strategy.
- Work with trade & technology partners to develop new cross-border programs and solutions for our e-commerce platforms
- Performance management: Maintain ongoing dialogue with CPC’s strategic international partners to ensure performance objectives are achieved.
- Ensure initiative timelines/deliverables are met by stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management: Liaise with internal and external counterparts to ensure continuous alignment between groups (e.g. International Sales, Marketing, government authorities, Canada Post Group of Companies).
- Perform quantitative and market analysis to identify new opportunities for Canada Post’s international parcel business
- Experience managing complex tasks/projects and technology projects is mandatory
- Experience in the e-commerce and retail environment would be considered an asset.
- The ability to communicate in a second language (e.g. Mandarin, French, Spanish) is considered an asset.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills are required as the role will require interacting with external partners, customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Master’s degree and/or specialization in international trade is preferred)
- Trade-related accreditation (e.g. CITP|FIBP, P.Log) or equivalent experience is preferred