Kuehne + Nagel is a financially strong and stable international freight forwarding and logistics company. Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service has made us a market leader and placed us at the forefront of our industry. Today we are: Global No. 1 in Seafreight, Global No. 3 in Airfreight, Top 3 Contract Logistics provider and European Top 6 provider in Road & Rail Logistics.
The Kuehne + Nagel Group has more than 1000 offices in over 100 countries, with over 63,000 employees worldwide. We have a strong presence in Canada, with 27 offices and 1000 employees from coast to coast.
Airfreight Interns — 6mo.
- We are currently looking for two dedicated and motivated interns to support our Airfreight Import and Export departments in positions based at our office in Montreal, Quebec.
- We are offering 6 month internship programs from July 2014 to January 2015 or September 2014 to March 2015 (dates are approximate).
- Please note this is a paid internship earning a $1,000.00 per month living allowance.
Skills and Experience
- Preferred graduate of, or enrolled in, a college or university International Business program;
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills are required;
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills are required, including high attention to detail and accuracy within a fast-paced work environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, including full fluency in English and/or French language(s);
- Strong computer competency is required, including full proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Support day-to-day operations in Airfreight Import or Export department (this may include a variety of administrative, customer service and/or operational duties);
- Assist the Management team with various tasks, assignments and projects;
- Perform a range of department and business support responsibilities;
- Other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by the company.
No agencies or phone calls, please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.