Company: General Mills Canada
Position: Customer Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Mississauga, ON
To provide Customer Supply Chain analytics & key insights to drive growth and cost effective executional excellence.
- Execute weekly forecast analytics & provide insight on forecast variance and growth opportunities.
- Identify and execute cost savings initiatives related to the customer’s supply chain
- Manage planning & execution of New Products, Discos, Key Season, Promotions with internal teams and the Customer.
- Ensure Customer’s Supply Chain KPI expectations are being met through cost effective processes (Fill Rate, On-Time Pick up and Vendor Deliveries).
- Ensure proactive communication to customer pertaining to issues related service
- Act as key CSCA representative for cross functional projects and execution teams.
- Create and execute weekly/monthly reporting both internally and externally.
- Conduct in depth analysis of monthly non-compliance charges to identify and proactively resolve root causes.
- Ensure collaborative planning and proactive communication with key stakeholders including Sales and Customer teams.
- Represent the Customer Supply Chain Department during weekly face to face Customer meetings.
- Some weekend work may be required to service customers
- Business degree or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- SAP experience would be an asset
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Programs (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong understanding Supply Chain in a Consumer Packaged Goods environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to demonstrate Individual Leadership.
- Ability to influence
- Continuous Improvement Mindset with a bias for action.