Department: Supply Chain
Location: Saskatoon, SK – Head Office
Professional Areas: Materials (shipping and receiving/purchasing)
Crestline Coach is a long-established family orientated organization in Saskatoon, SK, that has grown to become North America’s leading ambulance manufacturer and Canada’s largest supplier of small to mid-size commercial buses for transit, paratransit, shuttle, and tour applications. With safety, innovation, and durability always at the forefront of our business, we now inspire today’s industry standards. Crestline Coach has strong values that align with our culture that demonstrate a customer centric focus, leadership, integrity, family spirit, and excellence in all we do.
OPPORTUNITY: SENIOR CUSTOMS COMPLIANCE ADVISOR
This position ensures compliance with customs regulations. He/she acts as a specialist, advisor and reference in his/her field for the corporation and its North American business units. He/she will be called upon to organize and complete customs compliance projects.
- Monitor Canadian and U.S. customs trade regulations.
- Implement customs compliance manual.
- Oversee implementation of forced labor risk management in supply chain sites.
- Analyze corporate risk.
- Monitor compliance dashboard at executive level.
- Take necessary actions to ensure compliance.
- Conduct internal audits of critical compliance processes.
- Set up internal and supplier training programs.
- Formatting and transmitting relevant information to site stakeholders.
- Monitor and disseminate information on new regulations, changes and customs programs affecting the company.
- Work on customs compliance projects with each site.
- Support sites in all customs matters.
- University degree in international trade or logistics or DEC in transport and logistics
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in international trade and/or trade compliance in a manufacturing environment
- Mastery of import, export and customs legal aspects
- Specific customs training and Certified Customs Specialist designation (an asset)
- Demonstrated experience in customs classification and rules of origin in the automotive industry (an asset)
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, mainly advanced Excel
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders/clientele
- Group insurance including medical, dental and salary coverage, 50% paid by Demers Ambulances
- Flexible scheduling
- Registered retirement savings plan in which Demers Ambulance participates
- An Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Telehealth program for you and your family
- On-site blood tests
- Corporate clothing
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.northstarats.com.