Position: Customs Release Agent/Rater
Company: ITN Logistics
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
ITN Logistics is looking to hire a Customs Release Agent/Rater.
Only candidates with 2+ years of experience in the relative field need apply.
Processing Customs release of shipments using B3 customs software, rating/classification of shipments, arranging deliveries where required, tracing, customer service inquiries, etc.
- Minimum 2-year Customs Release/Rating experience .
- Minimum 1 year CCS Designation (Certified Customs Specialist).
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Customs B3 & B2 software.
- Exceptional knowledge of the H.S. Classification Tariff and General Rules for the Interpretation of the H.S Coding System.
- Must have experience in transmitting shipments to Canada Customs (B3 Customs Entries) and applying duty rates.
- Good knowledge of trade agreements, CUSMA, CETA, CPTPP, etc.
- A team player but able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Only candidates with 2+ years of experience in the relative field need apply.
ITN is an independent, Global Logistics Provider, a single source for all of your transportation and logistics requirements.
ITN takes your business personally. We deliver fast, seamless solutions by building our business on five pillars – commitment, flexibility, trust, reliability, and passion, supported by our belief in taking your business personally. Tailoring solutions that meet your specific needs is what sets us apart, and it’s how we constantly exceed your expectations. ITN Logistics Group is Canadian based – with worldwide connections. Each component of the Group has a focus on a logistics specialty. We provide our customers with integrated combinations of all elements of the international import and export logistics process. Air and Sea Freight Forwarding – Worldwide Industrial Project Management – Worldwide Transborder Transportation – USA CANADA MÉXICO, Warehouse and Distribution Services, Enhanced Logistics Services, Intermodal Transportation. Our personnel have extensive industry experience and are well qualified to assist our clients with the many details associated with international trade. We strive to anticipate the needs of our customers and to create efficient and economical solutions based on their unique needs. ITN operates its own import and export consolidation system between Canada and many international commercial markets. Therefore we have a direct involvement in the routing, status and location of goods as they move through the supply-chain process.
To apply for this job please visit itn-logistics.betterteam.com.