Position: Supply Chain Specialist (Hybrid Opportunity)
Company: Irving Oil
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
If you’ve been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
The Brick Corporate Office is hiring a Customs & Compliance Analyst with 5-7 years experience in Customs!
- Experience working with SIMA products
- Deep knowledge of Customs Tariffs, GRI, HS codes
- Full audit of B3s (tariff, HS, duties, etc.)
- Examines invoices, manifests, and other supporting documents for conformity to customs regulations.
- Assist with verification of customs declaration information
- Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements governing the import of goods
- Studies and standardizes procedures to recommend efficiency improvements.
- CCS / CTCS Designation
- 5-7 years Customs industry experience
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Time management
- Team Player
- International trade-related knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
Why The Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal “Paid” days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
To apply for this job please visit careers-thebrick.icims.com.