Position: Associate Finance Manager
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You will perform detailed finance work, transactions and data structuring under the guidance of the Finance Manager. You will collect data, be responsible for maintaining information integrity, monitor reconciliations and conduct basic checks and controls.
How will you contribute
- Execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will also execute data collection and data integrity checks
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Senior Finance Manager (or Director)
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of your Finance peers
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and a basic understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market. Relevant experience in a regional (or sizeable local) business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including collaboration and communication skills within a larger Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
The Associate Finance Manager FP&A is responsible for planning, forecasting and actualizing results. This role would lead month-end close activities and reporting within the Commercial Finance team. The role will support the Commercial Finance FP&A Manager on the monthly net revenue reporting, net revenue bridges, consumption analytics. The role would lead process improvement and simplification within the Commercial Finance Team.
- Responsible for setting up Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecast and Monthly Latest Estimates.
- Facilitate and consolidate quarterly sales forecasting with Senior Channel Planning Managers
- Work with the Customer Finance Managers to automate Trade fund balance reports and provide insights on variances
- Lead process improvement, automation, and simplification projects within the Commercial Finance team.
- Validating and providing feedback on revenue building blocks and consumption analytics
- Responsible for preparing Net Revenue bridges and Inventory modelling, with detailed commentary on drivers
- Develop analytical tools that can be leveraged to identify opportunities and risks
- Responsible for managing Trade Roadmap, capturing new risks and opportunities
- Coordinate month-end close process within Commercial Finance ensuring complete accuracy.
- Work closely with stakeholders to conduct monthly variance analysis for Gross-To-Net, including Trade, Fines, Allowances and Deduction.
- Ensure accuracy and promptness of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting (Customer P&L, Daily Revenue Dashboard, Weekly Pacing etc.)
This role will interact with
- Customer Finance Managers (CFMs)
- Senior Channel Planning Mangers
- Category Finance Managers
- Revenue Management Team
- Genpact (Offshore) Team
- Supply Chain / Demand Planning Teams
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Economics or Finance; CPA/ACCA/MBA preferred
- Minimum of 6 years progressive experience in FP&A or Commercial Finance
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Manufacturing experience is an asset
- Advanced MS Excel Proficiency
- Maintain a high standard of ethics discipline and professionalism
- Detail oriented and ability to analyze large amounts of complex data
- Strong team player who works collaboratively with other functions within and outside Finance
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and challenging the status quo
- Problem solving and critical thinking – proven experience
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support.
To apply for this job please visit wd3.myworkdaysite.com.