Position: Free Trade Analyst
Location: Romulus, MI
Tradewin is a leading international trade compliance consulting firm. We provide advice and services that help companies become compliant with import and export laws and regulations. We also help clients find and implement opportunities to reduce costs, improve cycle times, minimize customs duties and enhance the visibility and security of their supply chains. The complex issues that international companies need to address both before and after cargo physically moves are our specialty. Our employees provide key services including HTS classification, duty drawback, reconciliation, import and export compliance assessment, duty recovery and minimization, and CTPAT/supply chain security program implementation. In short, we help our clients achieve faster, cheaper and safer trade.
The Free Trade Analyst is responsible for determining the applicability of Free Trade Agreements as defined by US Customs and Border Protection. Analyst is responsible for navigating agreements specific to the Auto industry, 520(d)’s, as well as the solicitation process. Analyst will assist in the response to CF28’s and CF29’s. Analyst will need to independently finalize FTA Certificate validation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Deep understanding of Free Trade qualification
- Licensed Customs Broker preferred
- Confident speaking with clients, both in person and over the phone, verbal and written
- Basic understanding of Harmonized Tariff Schedule fundamentals
- Superior planning and organizational skills, must be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Comfort and experience establishing priorities and accomplishing multiple tasks
Expeditors offers excellent benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.