International Sales Coordinator
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States and around the world. We have two state-of-the-art potato processing plants in PEI, one in Lethbridge, AB and another in Jamestown, ND. Headquartered in Dieppe, NB, the company also operates an appetizer plant in Wheatley, ON and has sales office locations in Toronto, Montreal and Boston.
Reporting to the Manager International Inside Sales , the selected candidate for the International Sales Coordinator position will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, “Can Do” attitude and be able to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Communicate regularly with customers, sales people and brokers/distributors
- Work closely with various departments to ensure customer expectations are met
- Track customer sales, ensure inventory availability and follow up on any customer issues
- Coordinate all aspects of trade shows
- Maintain detailed documentation procedures including a complete list of customer profiles and consumer marketing spending
- General office administration
- Other related duties as assigned
Successful Candidate Will Possess the Following Qualifications
- Post secondary education in Business or 3 – 5 years related experience
- Certified or would be willing to pursue CITP (Certified International Trade Professional) designation
- International sales experience would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast paced changing environment and possess superior organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.