Company: Retail Ready Foods Inc.
Position: Bilingual (Spanish) Global Logistics and Export Administrator
Location: Mississauga, ON
Description: Retail Ready Foods Inc., is a leading meat distribution company. We service specialty meat stores, grocery chains, further meat processors and export markets. We offer a rewarding, competitive, challenging work environment, with an enthusiastic team and excellent opportunity for growth. We also provide competitive compensation and excellent benefits. We are currently searching for a Bilingual (Spanish) Global Logistics and Export Administrator to serve as a contact point for our export customers and service providers, as well as to manage many of the daily logistical tasks in our warehouses.
- Act as main point of contact for export customers.
- Key logistics liaison between Canadian and Colombian offices.
- Interface with customers and service providers (ocean carriers, trucking and warehousing) to complete activities such as bills of lading preparation, customs clearance and shipment tracking.
- Execute and manage daily logistical tasks associated with the handling of import/export shipments.
- Warehouse Inventory Management
- Customer Service and Sales Support
- Procurement Administration
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years work experience in global logistics/supply chain operations.
- Strong working knowledge of international logistics and procedures.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM would be considered an asset.
- Degree or Diploma in a Business related discipline.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements of a fast-paced business.
- Good multi-tasker.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
Please send your resume to the attention of Human Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org