Lynch Fluid Controls Inc.
Company: Lynch Fluid Controls Inc.
Position: Senior Marketing Specialist
Location: Mississauga, ON
Lynch Fluid Controls Inc. is a manufacturer of high quality fluid power components located in Mississauga, Ontario. We were established in 1987 and have been gaining recognition in many countries as a source of fluid power products.
From our home in Mississauga, we design, manufacture and export hydraulic manifolds, valve systems, electronics and a growing selection of products that have been created by our first class team. Our exclusive distribution arrangement with Sun Hydraulics has been the backbone in our manifold manufacturing division. We have been able to take cartridge valve integration to a new level, and are now suppliers to many well recognized fluid power establishments and OEM’s. We now routinely design manifolds for the world market that interface with many manufacturers, fluids, materials and applications.
We are growing and currently looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team. If you are a positive and driven individual with a passion for quality and a desire to make a positive impact to the success of our company, then we want to hear from you!
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Marketing Specialist will focus on market research & business development of new and current Lynch customers and setting-up new distribution networks. This role will also be responsible for organizing, training, and supporting distributors and resellers in each region as well as coordinating and participating industry-focus trade shows.
- Find and grow sales opportunities in the Canadian, US and International market. This will be achieved by: researching, contacting, visiting prospective customers, and developing programs to promote Lynch’s capabilities.
- Coordination, prioritization and oversight of the Company’s activities to develop and execute the marketing plans for the target markets
- Conduct industry analyses by product segments and create annual sales plans
- Review and analyze: sales, budgets, tracking industry publications, attending industry conferences and trade shows.
- Provide a “win strategy” for proposals and lead proposal reviews for sales pursuits
- Support business planning, booking and sales plan activities as required
- Research, compile data, statistics and other information gathering (industry market research).
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team in evaluating statistics & data gathered and implementing appropriate marketing strategies.
- Attending to sales and marketing requests from distributors, resellers, OEMs & vendors.
- Maintenance, creation & distribution of all outgoing literature to existing and potential clients.
- Event coordination, management and participation (travel nationally and internationally is necessary):
- Local, national and international tradeshows – logistics, booth setup & staff coordination.
- Internal events hosted by Lynch; such as training sessions and seminars – room setup, refreshment preparation, maintain visitor safety requirements. * Maintenance & revision of MVP catalogue & price list and Electronics catalogue & price list.
- Taking ownership of the CRM database, train personnel on its use and maintain an organized database.
- Creating Lynch brand awareness by calling, emailing & mailing customers & prospects, email signatures, association membership, publication collaboration, etc.
- Meeting and greeting visitors & students, arrange/conduct facility tours.
- Monthly checks to ensure web site is up to date; add new information and remove any dated content.
- Always being tuned in to what we can do to provide better service to our customers internally & externally.
- Assist in training and mentoring of the Marketing Team.
- Conduct weekly meeting and coordinate ongoing projects and goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in engineering or business marketing
- Experience and knowledge of industrial products and distribution techniques
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing
- 3-5 years experience managing/developing a team
- Demonstrated ability to access customer, user and acquisition communities and be a highly motivated self-started with the ability to operate with minimum supervision
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation products and applications, specifically in the aspects of sales and marketing
- Understanding of industrial and business-to-business marketing as well as international marketing
- Understanding of supply chain and logistics management
- Proficient in all Adobe Suite
- Fully competent with e-mail, internet browsers, and search engines
- Ability to deal with the public in a pleasant, positive, and professional manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, on the telephone and in person
- Team oriented, punctual and reliable
- The ability to produce results with minimum supervision in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to think strategically and create links between business direction and specific solutions
- CRM experience
Must meet requirements of Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP)
Please send your resume in PDF format only.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.